Welcome to thread-safe.org
Thread-safe classes are the building blocks of concurrent programs.
But how do you know that a class is indeed thread-safe?
This page provides an automatic and precise thread safety checker for Java classes.
- Look at example classes that are not thread-safe to see the output of the checker:
Look at examples
- Download the checker and run it on your computer:
- Find out how the checker works:
About the checker
- October 12, 2012: Source code of the checker is available for download.
- August 16, 2012: Fixed a bug that crashed the checker when running on Jar files distributed with our PLDI'12 material.
- July 4, 2012: Fixed a bug that prevented the checker from starting.
- June 11, 2012: Launched this site on the occasion of PLDI.